1. Have a party with friends and family to celebrate all the Saints.
2. Attend parish All Saints Day Mass and celebration.
3. Make Costumes and have each child dress up as his or her favorite Saint.
4. Have a family pageant and story-telling for the Saints.
5. Family Feasting and Fun Ideas at CatholicCulture.org for All Saints!
6. Read Aloud a Free All Saints’ Day Religion Lesson to your children.
2. Pray for the Poor Souls in Purgatory on the feast and throughout November.
3. Visit family cemetery and pray for the souls of deceased family members.
4. Listen to a Requiem Mass for All Souls.5. Family Feasting and Fun Ideas at CatholicCulture.org for All Saints!